I’m taking a little break today from Portulaca to think about mittens, ten mittens. The topic for TEN ON TUESDAY is timely as my numb fingers on my morning dog walk were reminding me that it is time to get busy and knit something for them. Carole asked us to write about ten mittens we would like to knit so this morning I started with my Ravelry Favorites list and then combed through some books I have and some patterns I have purchased to compile my list.
1. Fetching Fingerless Mittens by Cheryl Niamath
2. Peerie Flooers Mittens by Kate Davies
3. Selbuvotter NHM#10 by Terri Shea
4. Genmaicha by Kirsten Kapur
5. Ailbe by Kristi Gerarci
6. Tulip Mittens by Mary Ann Stephens
8. Palouse by Marjorie Walter
9. Quinaults by Marjorie Walter
10. Endpaper Mitts by Eunny Jang
I’m glad I took time to participate this Tuesday with all the other ladies over on Carole’s blog thinking about mittens. It was great to go through my Ravelry queue and revisit these lovely mittens which have inspired me all over again. I guess I better get busy and cast on a pair today.