Eucharisteo is how Jesus shows us how to fully live – take all as grace, give thanks for all and all transforms into joy. EUCHARISTEO!”
THREE HARD Eucharisteos
235. One causing me to pray that tough love will awaken him.
236. One helping me to understand that the Lord may have a different path for each of us and we must trust Him to guide those we love and give grace.
237. One causing me to cling to promise that He is faithful and will complete what He starts in us.
and how wonderful it was to see this month….
238. ….That a hard eucharisteo from a few months back turned out to be perfect timing for all of us. Solio deo Gloria!
239. Thankful for sweet baby smiles to wake up to in my email inbox
240. For the encouragement of my knitting buddies to get some lingering projects finished this month.
knitting peer pressure can be a good thing!
I am confident that there is not a long period intervening between the instant of death and the eternity of glory. When that appointed time comes and my eyes close on this earth, they will open in heaven. Absent from the body, present with the Lord.
………… for a girl never knows when her toes might be cold.
287. Stacked – commandments in the book of Joshua stacked one upon another –
To love the Lord your God
To walk in all his ways
To keep his commandments
To cling to him and
To serve him with all your heart and soul
Living Coram Deo
So silly proud of her!
289. Thankful for a weekend spent in Denver with my daughter.
290. Laughing at our dogs playing.
291. Playing with our cameras.
292. Watching a movie, delighting in yogurt combinations and eating at Chipotles, always a priority.
“All flesh is like grass
and all its glory like the flower of grass.
The grass withers,
and the flower falls,
but the word of the Lord remains forever.” (1 Peter 1:23-24)
Joining in the multitude of others on the journey to joy, four months in and marveling –